What is the event at the Winter Olympics you are researching?
|
| ice hockey |
History of the sport?
|
| Its a team sport played on ice and has hockey sticks to hit the ice hockey puck. They have ice sacks to slide on the slippery ice. |
How the sport is played? What happens?
|
| When somebody trips the other player in the box the get a free point. |
Are there different versions of the sport?
|
| probably not |
What equipment is used?
|
| sticks,puck, ice stacks, leg pads ,helmet and jacket. |
Interesting facts? Who is current world Champion? Medallists? When is it happening at the Olympics?
|
| Czechoslovakia |
I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 14 February 2018
reading winter olympics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment